Tuesday, September 11, 2012

poems || John M. Bennett


olvido salpicado

flapping an shining the churning
gate just one intensly liploid
como agronómico entered the g
runting stone – its its – rain
dreams me the adobe brick drips
mud ≈ dogs and shadow ~
yr mirror door peels back y
no ,inada ví ,onada unada
anada enada ynada ,señorita
,flama finiquita tus dedos
ajíes ~ ~ )ah ah( - )my arms
are towels my face a shiv
ering fountain play your
leg like ammunition(  crawling
across the sea like ants
“shining an flapping” ,churning
~)your breath enters an egg()

...besoin de urine.
Dr. T. O. Islet


  
olvido de la merienda

esencia rutailante ni nadedal
,combo plate scraped into yr
pants ay fog rising from tus cal
zones acacaoados  ¡salud!
and grin into la bruma densa
de tu mano amocada
write into the light and bring
)long sausage folded into
bun and(  scalded window
leant against the wall my
sure belt lost oh trouser
index swell for me  !)
rabbits lost around the
corner where yr shoe
lunch(  bolder than
,twice impacted ,dar
ker than my blinding
lunch  :I was you I
thought” ~  ~

...vers...murailles...
- Francisco Quevedo, traduit par Isidore Ducasse

  

olvido de la mar

por temorizado na dado a pulcro
son ,mis dedos inpiesados  )fulgor
,túnel(  los ríos sincólicos no
llegan al mar ni la ,boca me
abren  )pirámide de adobe la
playa ensombrece  (  ay
cúspides la grava crunch ah
fork twisted like your leg
decapitation  )araña con ca
beza con tumi(  y levanto
la mano a mi boca sin b
oca a mis dientes indencionales
and I crave that snore c
arving skull 70 años sin
lengua  :lo hablado soy mas
no lo dicho ,y espero la
playa de lodo  ...stu
mbling pelícano  ...sh
irtless an loud

...ondas...
-Anónimo




olvido de la mancha

loot the thing glow nape fired wha
t yr chew leg yr sign nap aged
inside the corn ear worm my  )sud
den show(   s   e   e   m   s    tous
led ,combinationed ,sudorífico y
...plough ,uh plow sieze uh sees
the shadowed lung collapsing in my
rainy suit the chairs burning
on the roof the knotted high
way yr eye the ashy lens
folded on yr moon clotting  ,)ch
eese mouldered in a bowl(  the
dusty  ...blue stone  ...splashing in t
he ink                           ®           my
bushy recollection’s shaking in’s
breezed blinks below the lake
,wired ,and grew outside your
egg  ...zapateo intonso ,sop
orífico y pensante un
logolvido  .disuelto ,su
mo y fijo  ,“ni coche mor
tífero

...endomitis ,plumífero...
- Rubén Bonifaz Nuño


No comments:

Post a Comment