Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4 poems || John M. Bennett


X

“my ≈flooded” dust shivers in
the fog’s gasped ~cough what’s
drippySSSwhere the hall slopes
down ay hacking throat
tunnel l echoes s s from the
shining cave if dry was
sweat with≈ oil an as
phalt ed walls of text of
history sand:::: were sp
rawling spalted chunks cr
ashed doWn the steps’
repeat the steps’ eht p
sets I trod my lost my
soleless sot shadows sh
oes the linty~ air   f
lagged off into the
wind~~ gristled from the
r        o        o                f

  

X

soon rustled in the neck I
waved~ an clowns for
taken what location was
ay greasy nose the bowl
of paint and frenchfries
tripled in my single e
ye my yey ringless
glannd hogggy in the lungch
sausage jello plated
lungtress cants my
if yours the testiment
duck written was  .a
towel  tract ,where I
blew my nase l outside
the thinly grunnted as you
,foggy ,liquid ,blood dilution’s
,sun ,exhaled ,coughe  d  upp






X

d.u.s.t
name
grunt
]door[







X

fla
vor
S
tung
pelt
≈s~e~a≈

No comments:

Post a Comment