Saturday, January 19, 2013

poems || John M. Bennett


Mirror Break

crispy like ,“tunneled” ,a
pe X factor where yr
,allright now ,aim dust
cakes the sill YR ST
IFFENED DIGITS
)counted off the joint(
aw quivered under
the table breathless
the highest “point” is
,stake yr flame the
crowded cloud rashes
through the  [picture
window ]

this”


...au bout de, la boue...
- Charles Baudelaire





Espejo Costeño

the greasy towel the north a
grey desert and a rusty st
one a fork a bone the
shallow wind the locked
mountain  )en tu boca tu
candado tu foco tu
timbre encarnado y(
yo me habro la mano
‘mano ,vacía y llena de
...salitre ,y una lluvia
de cabellera... shave
your leg ,the left cor
uscation where the ro
ad once was ,mejillas
where the laundry’s
lost y me encontré
la llave floja

                                       f




...orondo, vacío...
- José Eustacio Rivera





The Breaded Mirror

lept my bread hat crcr
umbly brim the light
shaft parts an I
raw  )¿my?(  face butt
ered with a closet Π
)“air storage”(  eh
ased the dribbbly logo
outer bomb -  my
negck jam b low s a
cross the s ausage f
loor’s sligck mustard
and what burbles c
offs the alphrabbet
the DEFG gnawing
at your leg

                         see


...hostia, por leer me muero.
-Carlos de Sigüenza y Góngora






Espejo del Ojo

more no ,misti ficante ,ma
s nada ,ni me nos ,boca
enrevesada acob euq ne al
aveuc em “ecid” ,chu
palenguas ,la muralla de
agua ,escrita la cacota
con dia rreas ,yo te di
cho he ,ni tu me has dic
ho ,y lah “cohsa” es
férica ,implot ante
con totodas lahs pala
babras tohtodas lahs
papalabrohtas y lahs
henmendhadass como tu
lapbio pahrtido en cuh
atro papahrtido en c
inco  )en la bb
ruma gran ítica de
tu vhistah ö ö  ö   ö    ö     ö      ö       ö

No comments:

Post a Comment