Sunday, July 31, 2016

text || Texas Fontanella

Re: POEMS AS MARK YOUNG

  Reply
Wed 9:20 PM
Uut Poetry (uutpoetry@gmail.com)
Ionno, I have to wonder how Mark will feel about that...I, uh, maybe we shouldn't run these, especially not with said byline. I also didn't realise I'd sent you It Was From the U.S... I think also Mark would probably prefer you acknowledge that it originally appeared in Otoliths...

From: Uut Poetry <uutpoetry@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 25 July 2016 9:15 AM
To: Texas Fontanella
Subject: Re: POEMS AS MARK YOUNG

Finally getting to submissions after my move to Oregon. These are good. Most of them accepted, will be going up in the coming weeks. Mark Young will be the byline.

Ive also fallen off the wagon with your vispo. I will put those in the queue, too.

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 2:23 PM Texas Fontanella <texas_robertson@hotmail.com> wrote:
no, they were just written using his stochastic acts

On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 10:05 PM Texas Fontanella <texas_robertson@hotmail.com> wrote:
from Poems As Mark Young

A Line From Heidi Klum

Natures own sleepwalking dog
errel of war came over to crash

No comments:

Post a Comment