Thursday, January 21, 2010

poems || John M. Bennett

TONGUES

din
º) foco(º
c_h_a_i_n
t
Ube subrecation natal mis // subreficios __
braegks the lingks °°° °°° so fUzzy
laughtered ,, cuddyied ,, tasted ,, stoOOls
break with foam :: caught I ,d rained
I bouldered ooooo| s lept the wall at
.the glrowing tooth I ran against your
storm °O°O° behind me slows ,an rice ::::::::
an lint ........ an light) (( dribpps inside
eeyee
.)O(.
:::the:::
.iiss.



THE LUCK

socks an nose budtter ,,, why you
flag cheww eeeee damper corn ha
bit brewing in my shhoe | a kipper
kleft on the tongue all day an osculation
of the wRist -=-= pulling gas across the
º ti...me º
-((º))-
pud dle
))i((
__ ........
stinkly ~~ flopper tRash blOwer ~~
o yr gag behind my thrººat a suit
born it’s sttrewn across the glue /(/(/(
bags blOwn against my f ce’s numBB
ut seEEEing you I brEEEdth aGain ° ° °





lungs

sh ape of air
g lesser g rease
g g
^
~
))),h,a,i,r,(




slew

“it’s” a
bplood pbuddle
see ea th e
s°k°y
°|°
.




tack

_|_

O





_________

No comments:

Post a Comment