Friday, February 8, 2013

poem || donna kuhn

i don't know how u can walk thru my house

your feet are missing, then walk the walk
the stain of young men, the stain of ballpoint pen
i don't know how u can walk thru my house

if u go away i can vacuum the dog
my vacuum cleaner has better shoes
than u

we can vacuum the beach
i don't know how u can walk
thru my house

i want to take a bath forever
i don't know how u can walk
on yourself

i can walk thru the arches of u
all the dogs vacuum the beach
i don't have to be more open than
u

i wear better shoes than u
all the envelopes, all the dogs
they say this is plastic too

the stain of u, i need better shoes
the stain of glass, i have a hello
kitty pin

your feet are pieces of young men
if u go away u can walk thru my house
the stain of glass in u

they say this is cool; we can walk on u

No comments:

Post a Comment