Monday, January 14, 2013

poem || donna kuhn


marry a woman who wanted married men with poodles

a large baking dish filled with a breathing redwood tree.
go make beautiful and give me. she is the floor now.
i am into a man now. a redwood explanation.

i am good to breathe. i can't know. i tell u to. my smoothie
is married and out skiing. i was unclothed beautiful beautiful.
give me.

i am in my foot. i don't want to go home. the tub is young.
he wanted to be an actor but he couldn't figure it out and
he blamed it on me.

so blame it out blame it out blame it on my foot.
there are staples and i'm in the soap. there are
staples and i'm in your room.

how come u never wanted breasts. married men with poodles.
he wanted to marry a woman who is in the ocean now.
he wanted to go home. he couldn't wear clothes.

she is it. maybe i am packing. someone else is packing.
poodles shouldn't wear clothes. i was unclothed.
i tell her to breathe. i say taos is beautifully.

taos is beautifully. she's pregnant. he couldn't ski.
she's a perfectly good tree now. give me a redwood
explanation. how come in the soap when i'm taking
his crazy poodles.

his poodles shouldn't figure it out. so he couldn't marry
a woman who comes into the tub when the pillow is
dirty. how come u never wanted me.

maybe i'm in the man who won't figure it out.
so he wanted to go home. well, what happened.
he's packing in the bathroom with a poodle and
he never listens to me.

he couldn't wear clothes in the tub. she is beautifully.
she is it? maybe i am in the soap where i am not.
u tell me breasts would would tell u to marry a woman
who wanted married men with poodles.

i tell him don't figure it out. i say taos is it? maybe i am
in your room. a bathroom with a poodle and an actor.
he could tell u to go home.

he couldn't marry me. a man won't marry me.
a man won't marry a woman who won't marry
a woman won't marry me.

well, what happened. how come i'm in the ocean now.

No comments:

Post a Comment