Wednesday, October 5, 2011

poems || John M. Bennett

my mitey shade my
ask you lóbulo te
mporal mis mimos
minimistas coa
gulados en el po
zo triangular tu
cara reactiva
. . . . . . . . .




sordo .pleasance .core
mist towel ventanal
ur shame g
lut gargantal
pulso .pómulo .pencil





shot the shone
pull .melt nit
crasa blanca
o my shoulder hurt

)¿dog socks?(




shed ,neck ,gate
dud ,todo ,entry
shape ,pulso ,fog
shirt ,clot ,teem




shorter meat my
carnumption b
lanks the mono
‘s golden teeth
lo que come
he forgets




my mud my chew my
doctornotología
,chafes the es
calera azul the
sozinho supe so
zinho es crevo y
cuervo y
clavo





seeming thudly halfsmit
en tered the floody ch
amber stacks of ph
onebooks mildew the
≈swiming≈light≈




my h ushed so baco
your sleeping bean
my lapsed tortilla
en el lago nada
lo
≈tumulesco≈




shutter should .neck
.comillo .tant pis .nor
mal ,cerilla ,tuna can
.sees the shorter
poniente




your sore chorizo lung muscles
through the lapdog g g tasted
fog inside her eye a mildewed
lightbulb ticks beneath my ch
air some twitching g g hairs ~
~ ~ ~ ~ inhale the hopping
cor n uts and stand be
side the falling plaster their
meatless words sizzling in the
........d........u........s........t........






my age hapnetic diploid buns
slumping in the sink crowned
with flies jejenes con su c
anto minifaldas abrí la vent
ana gritty wind twisted in
~ ~ Ҩ my clustered burfday
settles in the corners )snore I
left was shouting( fraca flaca
,nimiero ,nonadada ,numen
e n t e

flojo

No comments:

Post a Comment