Wednesday, September 29, 2010

two poems || Edward Nichols



Feline felicity ferocious perpendiculr crossfire including the substsntive realization of created forlorn pious piety. Purposefully perplexed a irradiation complex Sri KSNA of irrecgular growth patterns of zealous jealous felicity in a hypertheoretical context of s Perusian paint dripped on canvas based thst rolled the relish of preposterous polish of presumptious preludian Prometheus foreclusiunary forests forecasts freezing the foredigits.
KRSNA Lotus the petal of flame
Banish my doubts,my ,my shame Make me no longer the one to blame
Make me a lover of the lovely game
Wher at every twenty-third step I,mI,I,

Trixie diary days expanded behind the lethal point and identify the parpticipant. A Post-Modern recluse, fueled by KRSNA VISNU, revelatory paranoid critical method my mommy my Dada.







Birth
womb to tomb .

C.onsciousness
A.wareness
R.aising
E.xperience
B.ROTHERHOOD
E.quality
A.nonymity
S.ecularism
Truth
VISNU MEDITATE METHYLIN MEDICATE MEDIATE THE DOCTRINES
OF KRSNA,VISNU
KRSNA

Frank Zoo, Thank You.

T.ruth


1 comment: