Thursday, July 12, 2012

poems || John M. Bennett


olvido

bestt tthunnder o nnaiill nneck
llanngostta squiirmiinniinn tthe
lliinntt your cash regressiionn ttiidy
boca de oriinna y llnnube nnegra como
monnttañña de agua II slleptt iinn
ttiinny rowboatt counntted my
siinngle tthroatt ttwiice counntted
)where II lleftt my whiisttlle ,llii
ke a diick(  follded ,shoed
,worms swiimmiinng pastt tthe
ttongue II nnamed my drool
freddy ,barked before tthe llaunn
dry hamper where II lleftt my
arms my hannkeriinng my
“ttoiillettriies clliimb tthe stt
aiirs aannd giigglle”
...en el aire, piedras. – H. Or. Migas




olvido

half smelttt lung yrrr . g
rrrunttting . ghooosttt . mirrrooorrr p
issing in ttthe sink my . banded s
nooorrre m.tttalk fl.apperrr
wh.eel .  )distttance(  mumbling
thrrrooough ttthe . lamp my d.
ustty spattt shoooe m.y wrrr
inkled fooog sandwich l.eaking
.  )platttoootttiny fish(  I b.
rrreattthed scales an . eyes a
. flame grrristttle ,blips arrrooo
und ttthe doooooorrr Π.  ooob
viooous ,nooottthing ,palindrrr
ooome : lefttt . my ashglow
. tttesttted in ttthe rrrooottttttin
. suittt  )Π(

...jamais le reflet, surcristal.
- André Breton




olvido

hot sheet flood dry  )slug
plate(  stool bomber where
my floated denk slivered in
the cold the  ))shirt for got((
)))mist and rugs(((  my face d
rained be neath the be d o
swivelled comb  !))))east the
sing shadow ,minded phone ,s
wallowed dust an fork ,ay cro
ssed hairs pulsing in yr
windless breath ~ w hat
humm s wh at jing
les s in yr les ser
complejo  ]connaître[  lo que
,en la sábana ,malezas col
oradas ,un tenedor brilla ,u
na silla desvencijada
,hor migas ,  ,(  ,,( ,,, (    , (   ,    ,

...en el sueño del sartén.
- Dr. Atl




olvido

Mimo ,mato ,moro ni acá mi
acullá nor siempre simpered
in the acequia asquerosa de
,un túnel tumbled with
a brick  )nor snore(  cápsula
del aire ,tomb of lemurs
.my face cloud retreats in
side yr manga filled with
wind ~ ~   )shorter bray
the(  sang towel rung a
cross the moat blank
thud blank thud ¡ay
swelling of the cogote f
looding of the maze!
))pesto macho ,sweeping
where the plates con
geal((

...carcomido, el auto del aire.
- Vicente Huidobro

No comments:

Post a Comment