- Levels of thought returning knowledge -
( Working through the visual/audio/new media work I create, in relation
to writing theory, description, explanation.)
- Levels of thought returning knowledge -
- Abstract mathematics, logic: theoretically exact structures undermined
from within. Independent of representation.
- Mathematical physics: structures aligned through taxonomy and experi-
mentation. Aligned representation.
- Interpretive gestures relating both to ordinary language, making sense
of the world in terms of lived phenomena. Local linguistic tropes.
- Philosophical constructs within the interstices of the above three,
positioning human consciousness and apperception within physical, psycho-
logical, and psychoanalytical models. Language within the humanities.
- Visual representations of the first two as models or guides to the third
and fourth. Separations of models and analogs, metaphors and metonymies on
a practical level.
- Visual constructions extending concepts of consciousness and perception
through illogical or surreal means.
- Revisioning worlds through mathematics, physics, and language, as
natural or unnatural kinds in possible universes.
- Anthropic principles described in terms of mathesis, physics, and the
neurophysiology of mind.
- Cultural productions, rites and rituals as superstructures unlinked to
physics and mathematics.
- Cultural productions loosely based on metaphoric interpretations of
physical and mathematical structures.
- Cultural productions researching the internal consciousness and phenom-
enology of formal mathematical and physical structures.
- Working within the last, producing experiences that require negotiation
of normative perception, involving 'Hamiltonians' for the appearances and
appetition of otherwise spatialities, causalities, temporalities.
- Constructing a psychoanalytics of rapprochement of practical and theor-
etical knowledge of the world.
- Constructing this psychoanalytics through experience of sensory modal-
ities beyond those of standard writing/inscription.
- Problematizing inscription itself as fundamental mode of being in the
body, the world, the symbolic.
- Finding means to take such experiences as given, for example, among
deliberately virtual worlds, and re-presenting them to others, in such a
manner that they return and enter into symbolic discourse.
- In other words creating discussion around experience that deepens our
understanding of the inherently alien (in the sense of everyday life)
nature of the world.
- So that one inhabits both more or less traditional lifeworlds, and
worlds within which traditional mathematico-logical constructs no longer
hold (dimensionalities, standard definitions of number, identity, duality,
entanglement, and so forth).
- Bringing or dragging, therefore, the self back into the most serious
game, that of the entanglement of existence and essence, entanglement of
epistemology and ontology, that deconstructs and circumvents all such
categories, without replacement.
- Therefore producing a weakened phenomenology of reception within a
knowing of the world, its social and cultural, its ecological manifesta-
tions, in such a manner that a priori ideological constructs and textual
inerrancies are circumvented as well.
- Returning always to the intertwined processes of knowledge and exper-
ience, experimentation that, in both immediacy and imminence may be cast
aside, such casting aside contributing to the weakened phenomenology, as
if phenomenology because phenomenology of the residue, weakened to degree
zero in anti-commutative algebras, truncated emissions for example, or the
shape-riding of spews, field fluxes, unlocalized transmissions to be sure,
unlocalized receptions as well.
- Never returning to 'the things themselves,' which have never existed,
except across surmountable surfaces, things are interruptions in flows,
slow decays, the displacement and circumambulation of slaughter.
- Marginalizing inscription under erasure and deconstruction, returning
philosophy to cosmology and localized ethico-cultural considerations.
- Opening the literary again to rhizomes within sensoria that have been
- Opening and reopening the social of media, the phenomenology of the
opening as well, charting the phenomenology, remaining always in a state
of withdrawal of participant-observation, never leaving the scene of the
- Marking and re-marking the erasure of all theoretical constructs, noting
carefully the life and lives of theories in relation to slaughter, death,
cultural reinterpretation, the culling of history, the negation-effects of
mathesis and ongoing mathematical-scientific exploration.
- Separating the doing of science from scientific structure, within an
ideality ultimately dictated by the cosmos, recognizing the absolute of
science, that it is not one among many discourses, but it is 'that'
discourse which continues a process of revelation, in spite of the
ideological-political processes that surround its activities.
- And again, never returning to 'the things themselves,' which are already
lost, dead through repetition, and dead.
- Levels of knowledge returning thought -
Post a Comment