Friday, July 1, 2011

poems || John M. Bennett




sculling in my neck a th
rottled gata insectívora
mi boquita chévere I
thought him g a s s y
pudd led in your loop of
c hair inslabinat ions
))shining en mi cerote((





chew focus )))slag e
ndt shov el )))pl aca
fortunata )))inch es
slabón del ojo que te
me )))mira flaco ,sis
mo )))en yr pants he
che wed up on





mud and thought
my dance fungus
throa ty lube he
brings or bricks you
.c ling the rabbit ne
ck bump the stone ,f
etal luggage in my
b le d





lips an nuts yr
stunned gerbil lo
cked away yr sh
it wiped on a car
rot thaw the cab
le luncheon of
sleeping foghorn




... s ... luck ... i ... t ba ... ck.
... uh ... no ... de ... ment ... ia.
... c ... lam f ... og ... led.
... chu ... mpy d ... ust he.
... do ... gged ... em ... bole.
... s ... sismo ... che ... w.
... ed cor ... n ... in my la ... p.





bli ... p ... sor ... t ... ank
le ... bit ... en pee ... l
ga ... k ... shir ... t ... spi
t ... wor ... d ... clo ... ts
cha ... fed ... st ... ool
bi ... gger ... s ... tone
dr ... ops ... mi ... tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment